Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Guess Who's Back? (And Bringing Company)

     Wow. Having a kid in your life will do all kinds of crazy things to your writing! But not necessarily bad things. Later this weekend, I'll be publishing a post about how all of this "non-writing time" has affected my writing and what I've drawn from it - and, hopefully, some other, fun posts, too!

      For now, let me share with you some food for thought: a vlog (video blog) by Nosco Says in which my big brother discusses weak, underdeveloped villains - and when you can afford to get away with using them. Although drawn from films, this vlog certainly applies to writers. I myself was convicted of falling prey to the kind of cheap writing Nosco points out.


     Please enjoy and share with your writer friends!

     Sincerely,

           Yours Truly
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading what you have to say in reply to what I just wrote!